Saving money on your wedding flowers
1. Don't hold your wedding during the month of February when flower prices go up because of Valentine's Day. Instead think of having your wedding during Easter or Christmas. The church will be already decorated for the holiday and you wont have to spend money on flowers for the church.
2. Consider having your wedding in a garden or park. The surroundings will already be beautiful eliminating the need for floral arrangements.
3. Ask your church or venue if they have another wedding booked for the same day as yours. You can talk to the other bride and see if you can coordinate your flowers and split the cost.
4. Consider ordering flowers from an online wholesaler and putting them together with your bridal party.
5. Use carnations for your centerpieces. When used in bulk they can be breathtaking and they are cheap.